Brett Raymer deep dives into VuuzleTV Live with the new Swag House Kitchen series.
Brett Raymer co-star of the Animal Planet reality television show “Tanked” can only been seen with larger-than-life ideas and personality.Raymer’s already turning to the next chapter in his life following the exploits of Las Vegas-based aquarium manufacturer Acrylic Tank Manufacturing, which is owned by Raymer and his brother-in-law, Wayde King.The show recently announced its cancellation after 15 seasons and more than 150 episodes.
Brett has now teamed up with Vuuzle TV to start his next series of TV shows and live broadcasting channels.
This series Swag House Kitchen serves a delicious and mouth watering cuisine with Brett Raymer. As we follow his journey into new dinner, lunch, or date night ideas we will find our tummies full of new recipes, tips and tricks for a flavorful dish.
Watch Brett Raymer’s Mediterranean Fish Cuisine LIVE!
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Orange Peppers
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Pacific Cod 1 1/2Ib
- 2 cups of Rice,4 cups of water (1 cup of rice, 6 servings)
- Garlic, chopped
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Broth 1/4 cup or White; Red Wine
- Kalamata Greek Olives
- Dry basil
- Fetta Cheese
Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
- Preheat stove to mid-heat pour 2tbsp of olive oil into a saucepan. As well as 4 cups of water to a boil in a separate pot.
- Next, grab your 3 orange peppers cut both ends and clean out the seeds. You may cut peppers into smaller chunks or as for Brett Raymer cut horizontally leaving longer strips of peppers. Proceed to do the same for the yellow pepper.
- Carefully cut both ends off the onion. After peel off any excess or unnecessary skin, then chop the onion into larger chunks. Place into a separate bowl separating any pieces linked together.
- Then, with clean hands cut the cod into 4 even slices. Once you’ve rinsed your hands gently with a paper towel gently dab both sides of the fish. This will remove any water or excess fish juice.
- Now you will season the fish! First grab your salt season both sides with a generous amount following after with pepper.
- Meanwhile as your water begins to boil apply 2tbs of butter and 2 cups of rice. Stir to blend the rice, water, and butter.
- With caution place the fish into saucepan allowing it to cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In addition, slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Then place into a separate bowl.
- Once the fish is crispy golden around the edges, flip the fish to cook the opposite side. Proceed to let them cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- When the fish appears flakey carefully transfer the fish onto a plate making sure to be fragile.
- In the same saucepan pour in your chopped onions, orange peppers, and yellow pepper. Allow the orange peppers, yellow peppers, and onions to saute in the leftover fish flavor that’s left in the pan.
- Stir the rice.
- Now apply your cherry tomatoes and minced garlic into saucepan and stir.
- Allow the vegetables to simmer for 2 minutes before pouring in the chicken broth. Sprinkle the dry basil, salt, and pepper lightly coating the vegetables. Gently place the fish right on top of the veggies.
- Apply the lid to allow the veggies and fish to simmer and collect the flavor. Begin dicing the parsley in this case Brett Raymer will be using it for looks.
- Turn down your heat levels to mid-heat on both your rice and saucepan. Give the rice a quick stir to prevent your rice from being burnt or stuck to the pan.
- Optional: Grab any bread of choice begin cutting into smaller or larger pieces as a side.
- Check on the fish and veggies. The fish should appear flakey and the veggies will appear more vibrant in color. You may remove the lid and add the Kalamata Greek Olives and 2 pinches of parsley and set it to simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Serving Time!! Place rice on the center of the plate. Then place the peppers, onions, olives, fish and tomatoes right over the rice. As a finishing touch sprinkle the feta cheese over your dish.