How to raise golden dogs, raising golden dogs at home is one of the very easy things that you can do on your own, as they are very smart, affectionate, and cute dogs, you will not have any problem while raising them at all.
How to raise golden dogs
- In order to raise golden dogs, you will have to train them in the basic and indispensable commands such as sitting, coming, and others.
- Besides that you should provide them with a place of their own in your home, you should also make the exercises a daily routine for them for life.
- It is preferable that you make them social and have a strong relationship with all members of your family, not just you.
Provide your dog with a convenient and private place in the home:
- In order for you to raise a Golden Dog, you must always make him feel that he has a special place for him in your home where his bed, food, and water are also available.
- It is preferable that you do not get very close to this place except when placing food and water in the containers designated for it, and here he will know that this area is for him only.
Make training sessions fun and essential to your dog’s day:
- Golden dogs are famous for their ability to learn anything easily, especially if your method of training is fun and depends on games.
- And the more fun the training sessions are, the more excited your dog will be to repeat this on a daily basis.
- Hence, you will find that you have raised him on a daily routine of exercising and practicing new commands daily.
- Be careful not to use any harsh or angry tone during training, replace it with a happy tone of voice.
Rewards should be central to your dog’s life:
- If you want to make your dog productive and positive, you should take care of giving him rewards every time he does your commands correctly, this will make your dog very happy.
- And he will strive all his life to achieve everything you ask of him only to gain your satisfaction and to receive the reward he is waiting for.
- And there are a lot of different kinds of rewards you can offer him.
Make sure your dog is social and attached to your family:
- You should not make your dog love you only among the family members, as it is preferable to make him in a positive relationship with each member of the family.
- Including other pets in the house, and this will happen by encouraging each member of the family to practice basic exercises with the dog.
- Including the commands to sit, stay and attend, you will socialize your dog with everyone and love and relate to family members.
What is the appropriate training period for a Golden Puppy?
- Puppies need very short training sessions, which can be up to 5 minutes at most, and this happens in contrast to large dogs, which need at least an hour per day.
- This is because puppies’ bodies and brains are not well developed yet, so you have to treat them gently.