5 facts you did not know about German Shepherd dogs, German Shepherd Longhair dogs are one of the types of guard dogs and have wide fame and great popularity with all dog lovers and breeders, a quality characterized by loyalty and loyalty to their owner and a close association with him for life in addition to being one of the sports dogs that are characterized by activity And the many movements, as well as their professionalism for hunting operations, and they are distinct dogs from various other breeds in their form and personal characteristics, and there is a lot to know about them.
5 facts you did not know about German Shepherd dogs
Dogs with shiny fur and long hair
- German Shepherd Longhair dogs are distinguished by their shiny and long hair and coat, which is one of the most famous signs of these dogs.
- Her physique, athletic body, and attractive shape attract all the attention of dog lovers, and she also needs weekly care and cares for her hair.
Active and energetic dogs
- German Shepherds are wonderful dogs in terms of activity, movement, and daily sporting performance, and they are dogs that love sports and strenuous exercises.
- The more she learns at an early age the basic types of exercises such as obedience and guarding.
- The more mature and intelligent she is in executing orders with ease, so be sure to raise her from a young age and train her at an early age as well.
Good hunting dogs
- German Shepherd Longhair dogs are good hunting dogs since ancient times.
- As they have been used many times throughout history as a good companion in hunting trips.
- You can count on them for special fishing trips.
Dogs with sharp intelligence and speed of response
- One of the most important features of German Longhair dogs is their sharp intelligence and speed of response to commands.
- As they are quick to adapt to places quickly.
- In addition, they are quick to learn in training and are reliable dogs for personal guarding, guarding homes, and protecting families and children.
Perfect dogs for family and kids
- German Shepherd Longhair dogs are ideal for the family, good and affectionate towards children, and they adapt quickly to people easily.
- They respond well when they are given the necessary care and attention during the day. And you can trust it with your family and children without worry or fear.